Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Welcome

Good Morning: Well here I am! I am going to start a blog for the business to help all of you out there know who I am and what I have to offer and also to share some healthy  information as I go.

To start with, I Krystal Patterson am a" Massage Therapist". In the fall of 2002 I went to Greeley Colorado and in a month of being there I found  a school offering massage therapy in Fort Collins Colorado which was only 25 miles from Greeley.  I went over to the school and visited with the Administration and was told I had 1 day to decide if I wanted to take classes. Monday came and I was registering, getting my books, and   the journey began.  I had been out of school for over 30 years could I do this?

So this is the very beginning of Krystal's Therapeutic Massage.

No comments:

Post a Comment