Tuesday, October 7, 2014

My Favorite Web Pages



Good Morning!  Today I would like to share with you a favorite of my web pages, pages that I have and am using and have been a help to me. So please check these out.

www.rebootwithjoe.com        This one is from the documentary Fat, Sick and Almost Dead, by Joe Cross.

www.nurtrabullet.com             Making healthy smoothies.

www.hasfit.com                      Lots of good exercises and healthy meal ideas

www.herbdoc.com                 Natural  health supplements. I especially like the Superfood.

www.fixablelife.com               This one has helped in understanding why we have many of our issues and                                                     how to overcome and fix those areas of our lives.

www.comeandreason.com      They have been teaching about the Great Love God has for each of us and                                                    how  to think and understand God's Word.
 
I hope that you will check out these web sites and then let me know what how they have helped you.

Have a great day. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment